Welcome

When Grace was born my husband and I made a whole website for her. It was something we liked to do together and a way to make a sort of e-photo album for her. Now that she is older-almost 17 mo.- the website is something we never get to seeing it is at the bottom of our to do list. So I decided to start a blog not only for a keepsake, but for those who rarely see her...

Friday, February 12, 2010

Boom-Boom

Today was a day! Nobody but Grace and me from 2-6. Wow, it was only four hours? I need to get out. At six Grandpa and Grandma showed up. Grace immediately made a bee line for them. She must have felt cooped up as much as I did. She still has the rattling cough though.

After a Nana fix she ran over to Grandpa. Boom boom was what she wanted to play. This is where Grandpa pretends to be an elephant and she rides on his back while he walks around on all fours saying "boom-boom boom-boom." I happened to have the camera near so I will have to learn to upload videos soon.

Today, not sure if it was the first time, she combined her love of imaginative play using babies with the Boom-boom game. She has loved to feed, wash, hug, kiss and carry her babies since she was very young. Today, she put three babies on Gramps' back and then proceeded to try to climb on herself. Then Babies and Grace all went for a ride on the elephant! Well, a baby fell off, but thank goodness the elephant has a quick trunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment