Welcome

When Grace was born my husband and I made a whole website for her. It was something we liked to do together and a way to make a sort of e-photo album for her. Now that she is older-almost 17 mo.- the website is something we never get to seeing it is at the bottom of our to do list. So I decided to start a blog not only for a keepsake, but for those who rarely see her...

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

3-9-11

Let me preface this by the fact that Grandpa has been gone and I have had little to no daycare help with a lot of work responsibilities. Last week and the week before Grace was a serious 2 year old. She had a nasty fever too. Regardless, at my witts end I went to the book store and bought love and logic for 2 year olds. What a difference! She is back to her sweet little self with only occasional I'm-too-tired or I'm-so-hungry melt downs. Which leads me to wonder how much of the terrible twos is that terrible. I've had about 2 weeks, with extenuating circumstances, of the terrible twos and now, they are over. her favorite word is no, and she love, love loves to make choices, but that is one smart little cookie I have. She understands consequences and can remember when she makes choices. I love being Grace's mom.

By the way, we saw Santa Claus today! As I was driving to the daycare this morning Grace yells out, "It's Santa!" She was ecstatic and I was looking around everywhere as she pointed. THen I see an Indian man with a long white beard and a bright orange hat on the corner where we are stopped at a light. Lol. Way to generalize little Grace, but sorry, a long white beard does not make you Santa. She and I talked about it and I think she was disappointed. :(

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you have posted here again! She is one smart little girl!!

    ReplyDelete